Srixon Receives Golf Digest’s Gold Medal
HUNTINGTON BEACH, CA – April 25, 2017 – SRIXON®, a global leader in high-performance golf equipment and a brand Dedicated to Improving Your Game™, proudly announces that the 2017 Golf Digest Hot List has awarded a coveted Gold Medal to every Srixon golf ball model entered for testing.
That includes all five premium models in the current Srixon golf ball lineup:
- The new Z-STAR and Z-STAR XV ($39.99/dozen), which earned “5 Stars” for Performance and “4.5 Stars” for Innovation and Feel.
- The new Q-STAR TOUR ($29.99/dozen), which earned “5 Stars” for Performance, Innovation and Feel.
- The Q-STAR ($24.99/dozen), which earned “4.5 Stars” for Performance and Feel.
- The new Soft Feel ($19.99/dozen), which earned “5 Stars” for Feel.
Srixon is also the only brand on the 2017 Golf Digest Hot List with all three of the following achievements:
- Five of its golf ball models recognized with Gold Medals.
- Only Gold Medals for all of its golf ball entries.
- A Gold Medal winner in all three award categories (“Over $35”, “$26 to $35”, “$25 and Under”).
“These incredible results from the Hot List show how strong the full lineup of Srixon golf balls is, with a high-performance model available for every type of player,” said Mike Powell, President of Sales & Marketing for Srixon/Cleveland Golf/XXIO, North America. “To have every one of our entries be recognized with Gold – five models in total – with at least one model in all three categories, this proves we have the most complete lineup of golf balls on the market today. Without question, Srixon delivers total performance.”
While world-class PGA TOUR professionals like Hideki Matsuyama (Z-STAR XV) and Russell Knox (Z-STAR) use Tour Performance offerings from Srixon, moderate swing speed amateurs and core recreational players can gain enhanced distance, accuracy and consistency in their games from playing lower-compression offerings like the all-new Q-STAR TOUR, the Q-STAR, and the new Soft Feel, also available in Soft Feel Lady.
Based in Huntington Beach, CA, Srixon®, is part of the DUNLOP SPORTS CO. LTD family and enjoys a strong presence on competitive tours worldwide. The professional staff includes players such as Graeme McDowell, Keegan Bradley, Hideki Matsuyama, Inbee Park, as well as many others. Srixon®, with more than 80 years of golf ball manufacturing experience, is committed to providing “Tour-proven, premium golf equipment to passionate golfers seeking to improve their performance while enhancing their experience playing the game of golf.” For more information, please contact Eli Miller (714) 889-6441 or visit us online at srixon.com.WHAT'S YOUR REACTION?